ILASSOTICKETS (“IL”) is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and takes the matter of protecting your privacy as a matter of paramount importance.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The types of Personal Data that we collect directly from you or from third parties may include (but is not limited to) your
- Name (as per your Identification Card / Passport)
- Address (correspondence address)
- Contact number
- Email Address
- Banking / Payment information
and/or information relating to Products and Services that you often use on Our Websites.
This Privacy Statement covers any Personal Data provided to us via the communication channels below (but not limited to) :
- Email – correspondence via our support/customer service email address
- Walk in – personal contact at our office / ticketing outlets
- Phone Calls – direct contact via our Ticketing Hotline at 03-2170 6333
- Website – sign up / login for ticket purchase at our website
- Social Media Channels – communication via iLassoTickets official Facebook and Instagram account
- Networking application – communication via iLassoTickets’s Whatapps line
- Affiliate partners
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes (“Purpose”):
- To process your orders for the Products or Services listed in iLassoTickets website
- To process banking transactions for your orders
- To facilitate your participation in our campaigns, promotions, rewards, lucky draws or loyalty programs as are from time to time offered by us or our Affliiate Partners
- To send you promotions and information on Products, Services and activities
- To protect the safety and security of yourself and other Users
- To investigate and respond to claims or queries from You
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements
YOUR PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION AREA OF USAGE
Your Personal Data shall only be disclosed or transferred to the following third parties who may be located within or outside Malaysia for the fulfillment of the Purposes described hereinbelow:
- Our Subsidiaries, Affiliate Partners, and trusted merchants who work closely with us where necessary to: process your Orders; to provide you with Our Website’s Products or Services; or to process other required information
- Credit card verification providers, data warehouse and other third parties in order to process your commercial transactions
- Legal bodies as required by law, such as in compliance with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction compelling disclosure
- Customs, immigration or other regulatory authorities applicable to You
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe, secure or error free. Consequently, we cannot warrant the security of the information you provide to us. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. We use Secure Server Software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, this is not an ironclad 100 % fool proof protection. There is no absolutely failsafe or failproof system whose security systems cannot be breached by third party hackers or mischief makers. You hereby agree that We shall have no liability to you in the event of breach of our security systems by a third party hacker or mischief maker. If we learn of a security systems breach, we shall notify you of the same so that you can take appropriate protective steps to safeguard your critical data.
By using Our Websites, or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of Our Websites. We may post a notice on Our websites if a security breach occurs, or may send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Please note that this Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDPC”) may be amended from time to time to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and such variations may be applicable to you.
Do revisit our Website from time to time to review our updates on our Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDPC”)
For further queries in relation to our handling of your Personal Data or Our Personal Data Protection policies, please contact