A 30 years celebration of the phenomenal band that breaks the Malaysian indie into mainstream music.
Only for one night, fans will be entertain with OAG’s energetic '60's Crunchy Pop Fuzz' in a visual and audio arrangement that can provide an unforgettable Rock and Roll concert experience.
This concert will also feature other guest artists and new talents in
support of OAG 30 years in the industry. Fans will be guaranteed
to a feel good time and bring back their nostalgic years.
Location : Malawati Indoor Stadium, Shah Alam
Date/Time : 25th December 2022, 3.00PM - 12:00AM
ZON SLUMBER - RM168 (FREE SEATING)
ZON GENERASIKU - RM188 (FREE STANDING)
ZON AKUSTATIK - RM238 (FREE SEATING. WOMEN SEATING AVAILABLE)
ZON BEAUTIFOOL - RM268 (FREE SEATING)
ZON PERMYSURI - RM288 (FREE SEATING. WOMEN SEATING AVAILABLE)
ZON INFINITI - RM308 (VIP SEAT - FREE SEATING)
NOTE : All merchandise purchased will be collected at the venue. Please show your ticket details at the counter.
Debit & Credit Card payment is subject to 3% on total ticket price.
FPX payment is subject to RM5.00 per-transaction.
Concert & Tickets Policy
1) The concert will be held on 25th December 2022 from 3 pm-12 am at Stadium Malawati, Shah Alam. The outdoor venue will be open to the public starting from 3 pm and the entrance to the concert arena will be open from 6 pm-8 pm.
2) Latecomers will not be allowed to enter until a suitable break during the performances.
3) No children under the age of 13 will be allowed to the concert unless accompanied by an adult.
4) The ticket price varies according to each designated zone. All prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
5) No exchange, cancellation, refund, transfer, or resale of tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
6) Entry Tickets and goodie bags may be collected at the Tickets & Redemption Counter of the venue on the date of the event 2 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present NRIC/Passport and e-Ticket Reference upon collection.
7) No third-party collection is allowed unless Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser and presented to organizers upon ticket collection. The resale of tickets is prohibited. Organizers reserve the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
8) Those who purchase the ticket will be given the wristband which should be worn at all times. Damaged or lost wristbands will not be allowed to enter the premises.
OAG 30 Years Anniversary Concert
9) Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, knives, ammunition, explosives, scissors, large umbrellas, helmets, air horns, fireworks, glass bottles, flammable liquids, glitter bombs, laser pens, cigarettes and controlled, dangerous and illegal substances for safety purposes.
10) Photography, audio, or video recording on the phone device is allowed during the concert. For other professional devices and equipment, you are required to inquire for special permission from the organizers.
11) Organizers may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recording video display, photograph, or picture.
12) The organizer has the right to revise event time and seat zones. All updates on the latest development/latest news will be notified earlier on the official platforms if any.
13)The organizer may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or other causes beyond reasonable control.
14) No vaping or smoking is allowed during the concert. You are allowed to smoke or vape outside the concert.
15) No outside food and drinks are allowed in the concert arena.
16) If you feel uneasy during the concert, don't hesitate to reach out to our nearest crew as our medic team will be on standby.
17)The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
New membership are not allowed.